I think most people want to be healthier. We only have one body so we may as well treat it right. I believe you should look at your body as an investment. What you do for your body now will repay you when you get older. It is so important to treat our bodies well. Our bodies will thank us now and later.
There are so many different diets and exercises out there. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to know which one is right for you. The goal of this post is not to tell you which diet to choose or which exercise regimen is best for you. This blog is simply a few suggestions for how to live an overall healthier lifestyle. Hopefully, you are encouraged to make small changes that can lead to big time results!
Here are some helpful tips and ideas for a healthier you!
- Park at the back of the parking lot and walk a little further. An extra mile never hurt anyone!
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Plan some “me” time each week. Spend some time reading, go for a walk, lay on a hamock or take a bubble bath. Just do something that helps you relax and destress!!
- Drink more water!
- Increase your activity. Exercising regularly is a must for staying healthy.
- Change your linens regularly (once a week is recommended). This helps get rid of allergens that can cause you to get sick.
- Get your teeth cleaned. This is known to not only keep your teeth healthy, but it’s also linked to keeping your heart healthy.
- Dump the excess sugar. It’s not good for your waistline or your metabolism.
- Stretch in the mornings. This improves your circulation and it just feels good!
- Wear sunscreen! Ladies, many foundations and moisturizers have sunscreen in them nowadays. So we have no excuse! Protect your little faces!!