Enter this exciting new recipe for Guilt-Free Cookie Dough! It has all of the creamy, cookie-dough goodness you crave without the regrettable ingredients. Instead of butter, flour and sugar this cookie dough treat is made with creamed chickpeas, peanut butter (or almond butter), Stevia and a touch of honey.
Just one creamy spoonful is all it will take to convince yourself you can have your cookie dough and eat it too!
Here’s what you need…
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup creamy, natural peanut butter or almond butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 20 drops liquid Stevia
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 cracks of fresh sea salt
- ¼ cup Lily’s Stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more coconut milk if needed.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl. Mix in the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 197 calories, 6g fat, 25g carbohydrate, 6g sugar, 12mg sodium, 7g fiber, and 10g protein
Featured image by Sugar Station