One of my favorite things about summer is the time spent with friends and family over cookouts and celebrations! I have brought this pasta salad to several events and it has been a HUGE hit!
What you will need:
- 1 16 oz box of pasta (I switch up the kind of pasta I use each time, so feel free to use your favorite)
- 1 8 oz package of Mozzarella pearls
- 1 8 oz container of grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- A few sprinkles of garlic salt
- 5-6 basil leaves (chopped)
- ¼ chopped green onion ends
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta in boiling water until desired texture. Let pasta cool, add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well. Chill for a couple of hours in the refrigerator before serving. ENJOY!
Featured photo from Michelle at Pantry Lane