If your jewelry looks like the picture above, then you and I, my friend, have a problem. It’s time to show of our favorite and best jewelry off with this cute and inexpensive jewelry holder. Wouldn’t that make everything easier and more fun to choose from? I think so. Let’s do it.
List of materials:
- Wood Dowels
- Gold Paint Marker
- Washi Tape
- D ring
- Paint the tips of your wood gold.
- Cover the few inches of the end of the dowel with pink washi tape. The next one down, cover 1/2 inch less on the end.
- Double up the paracord and loop through the D-cord.
- Tie knots where the pink tape and the wood meet on each dowel to create a triangle shape.
- Hang and display your favorite pieces of jewelry. Done!